Previous models of the proportional valve highlighted reoccurring problems such as:
- Costly: Valves are costly and difficult to service up the tower. The electronic lifespan needed to be improved.
- Rotational Movement: Rotational (washer) movement inherently causes high levels of vibration causing the product lifespan to decrease.
- Performance: Valves must perform when needed to maximise wind efficiency and prevent over-speed of the turbine to prevent further damages.
Introducing the Yuken ELDFG Series – Proportional Valve with ruggedised OBE design & seamless integration.
- The ELDFG Valve is seamlessly integrated.
- Equal or better performance than competitors.
- Spool Cut/ Flow Rate.
- Dither Rate.
- More Robust Electronic Card & Housing Design.
- Improved Driver Card Mounting.
- Improved Driver Card Design Over Competitors.